Steps to study in Malaysia
What you should consider prior to enrolling to Malaysian universities? Your journey will look like this.
- Make sure the program that you are applying for is accredited by the Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA).
- Apply to a university by submitting the application forms and relevant documents.
- If your application successful, you will get an offer letter or letter of acceptance from the university.
- Register at the university as soon as you arrive in Malaysia to process your Student Pass.
- Student will receive iKad, a substitute identification, so the Passport can be kept at a secure place.
SPECIFIC UNIVERSITY SEARCH
Click the button to search for the specific university you are looking for.